- Combating Nuclear Smuggling – Lessons Learned from Cancelled Radiation Portal Monitor Program Could Help Future Acquisitions, GAO-13-256, May 13, 2013
- Defense Management – More Reliable Cost Estimates and Further Planning Needed to Inform the Marine Corps Realignment Initiatives in the Pacific, GAO-13-360, Jun 11, 2013
- Information Technology – OMB and Agencies Need to Focus Continued Attention on Eliminating Duplicative Investments, GAO-13-685T, Jun 11, 2013
- Medicare Program Integrity – Few Payments in 2011 Exceeded Limits under One Kind of Prepayment Control, but Reassessing Limits Could Be Helpful, GAO-13-430, May 9, 2013
- Chemical Assessments – An Agencywide Strategy May Help EPA Address Unmet Needs for Integrated Risk Information System Assessments, GAO-13-369, May 10, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.