- COAL LEASING – BLM Could Enhance Appraisal Process, More Explicitly Consider Coal Exports, and Provide More Public Information, GAO-14-140, Dec 18, 2013
- COMMERCIAL SPACE LAUNCHES – FAA’s Risk Assessment Process Is Not Yet Updated, GAO-14-328T, Feb 4, 2014
- FEDERAL CONTRACTING – Commercial Item Test Program Beneficial, but Actions Needed to Mitigate Potential Risks, GAO-14-178, Feb 4, 2014
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE – The Range of Base Premiums for Individuals Age 19 and 64 in the Individual Market by State in January 2013, GAO-14-263R, Jan 31, 2014
- FEDERAL MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY – Modifying the Compliance, Safety, Accountability Program Would Improve the Ability to Identify High Risk Carriers, GAO-14-114, Feb 3, 2014
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.