3. Home Improvement/Construction: (2) Shoddy work; failure to start or complete the job
4. Utilities: (4) Service problems or billing disputes with phone, cable, satellite, Internet, electric and gas services
5. Retail Sales: (5) False advertising and other deceptive practices; defective merchandise; problems with rebates, coupons, gift cards and gift certificates; failure to deliver
6. Services: (6) Misrepresentations; shoddy work; failure to have required licenses; failure to perform
7. Internet Sales: (9) Misrepresentations or other deceptive practice; failure to deliver online purchases
8. Household Goods: (7) misrepresentations; failure to deliver; faulty repairs in connection with furniture or appliances
9. (tie) Landlord/Tenant: (8) Unhealthy or unsafe conditions; failure to make repairs or provide promised amenities; deposit and rent disputes; illegal eviction tactics; Home Solicitations: (9) Misrepresentations or failure to deliver in door-to-door, telemarketing or mail solicitations; do-not-call violations
10. Health Products/Services: (10) misleading claims; unlicensed practitioners; failure to deliver.
Sabrina is the also the solo Editor/Publisher and Founder of LLRX.com® – Legal, technology and knowledge discovery resources on the “moving edge” for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers, Academic and Public Interest Communities – launched in 1996.