- Estimates of the Unauthorized Immigrant Population Residing in the United States: January 2008 (PDF, 7 pages): “This report provides estimates of the unauthorized immigrant population residing in the United States as of January 2008 for periods of entry and leading countries of birth and states of residence.
- The Foreign-born Component of the Uninsured Population (PDF, 2 pages): “This report provides information on the trends in the population without health insurance coverage by nativity and citizenship status.”
- Characteristics of Major Metropolitan Destinations of Immigrants (PDF, 2 pages): “The report provides information on leading metropolitan destinations of immigrants ranked by immigrant population growth rates and selected economic and social indicators.”
- Estimates of the Legal Permanent Resident Population in 2007 (PDF, 4 pages): “This report provides estimates of the legal permanent resident population and population eligible to naturalize as of January 2007.”
- Immigration Enforcement Actions: 2007 (PDF, 4 pages): “This report presents information on the apprehension, detention, return and removal of foreign nationals during fiscal year 2007.”
DHS Releases New Audit Reports on Immigration Statistics
Previous post: Economic Stimulus Provides New Funds For GAO Oversight
Next post: American Lawyer – The Layoff List