Internet Access – Households and Individuals, 2011. Key Points:
- 45 per cent of Internet users used a mobile phone to connect to the Internet
- 6 million people accessed the Internet over their mobile phone for the first time in the previous 12 months
- The use of wireless hotspots almost doubled in the last 12 months to 4.9 million users
- 21 per cent of Internet users did not believe their skills were sufficient to protect their personal data
- 77 per cent of households had Internet access
- Get all the tables for this publication in the data section of this publication.