"The International Working Group of Sovereign Wealth Funds (IWG) presented the Santiago Principles to the International Monetary Fund's policy-guiding International Monetary and Financial Committee on October 11, 2008. The IWG made public the set of 24 voluntary Principles and related explanatory material and announced it has established a Formation Committee to explore the creation of a Standing Group of Sovereign Wealth Funds."
- Sovereign Wealth Funds, Generally Accepted Principals and Practices, "Santiago Principles", October 2008
- Generally Accepted Principles and Practices (GAPP)—Santiago Principles
- Kimmitt Statement on IWG Agreement on Generally Accepted Principles and Practices for SWFs
- Statement by the European Commissioner on the Santiago Principles
- Statement by the Finance Minister of Singapore on the Santiago Principles
- Press Briefing on the IWG -- Transcript