News release: "The President's Working Group on Financial Markets made a statement Tuesday on a series of comprehensive actions to strengthen public confidence in our financial institutions and restore functioning of our credit markets."
- Statement by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr. on Actions to Protect the U.S. Economy
- Joint Statement by Treasury, Federal Reserve and FDIC
- Treasury Announces TARP Capital Purchase Program Description
- Treasury Announces Executive Compensation Rules Under the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act
- Related postings on financial system