April 29, 2009
Tracking the Swine Flu in the United States and Around the World
- National Institutes of Health which links to and expands upon the MedlinePlus Swine Flu page. The SIS web page contains information from several U.S. and international agencies and organizations, treatment information, genetic sequence data, information in Spanish, searches of PubMed and the NLM Catalog, and more.
- MedlinePlus has created a new page on swine flu.
- Center for Disease Control, CDC page on facts about Swine Influenza
- CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report on Swine Influenza, update April 24, 2009.
- World Health Organization WHO Disease Outbreak News Items
- World Health Organization WHO on Swine Influenza
- World Health Organization WHO Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response. WHO Guidance Document. 71 pages. updated April 27, 2009.
- Heath and Human Services (HHS) Pandemic Flu state preparedness data Information about anti-viral stockpiles for data on individual state stockpiles
- Heath and Human Services (HHS) Pandemic Flu Guidance for community planning and response
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials State actions on swine flu
- NCSL Swine Flu Public Health Alert
- New York Times on Swine Flu updated continuously, 2009