April 14, 2010
Central Bankers Speeches From Around the World
- 14 Apr 2010 - Masaaki Shirakawa: Recent economic and financial developments and the conduct of monetary policy: Statement by Mr Masaaki Shirakawa, Governor of the Bank of Japan, concerning the Bank's "Semiannual Report on Currency and Monetary Control" before the Committee on Financial Affairs, House of Councillors, Tokyo, 13 April 2010.
- 14 Apr 2010- Jean-Claude Trichet: Shaping a new world - the crisis and global economic governance: Speech by Mr Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank, for a lecture at Bocconi University, Milano, 9 April 2010.
- 14 Apr 2010 - Njuguna Ndung'u: Strategies to increase the popularity of microcredits: Introductory remarks by Prof Njuguna Ndung'u, Governor of the Central Bank of Kenya, during the official opening of the Africa-Middle East Microcredit Summit, Nairobi, 7 April 2010. 14 Apr 2010 - Emmanuel Tumusiime-Mutebile: Risk management in the banking industry in Uganda
- Remarks by Prof Emmanuel Tumusiime-Mutebile, Governor of the Bank of Uganda, at the Banking Industry Stakeholders' Roundtable Forum, Kampala, 24 March 2010.
- 14 Apr 2010- Donald L Kohn: The economic outlook: Speech by Mr Donald L Kohn, Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco community leaders luncheon, San Francisco, 8 April 2010.
- Related postings on financial system