House Financial Services Committee press release: "Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act - Create a Sound Economic Foundation to Grow Jobs, Protect Consumers,Rein in Wall Street, End Too Big to Fail, Prevent Another Financial Crisis: "Americans have faced the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression. Millions have lost their jobs, businesses have failed, housing prices have dropped, and savings were wiped out. The failures that led to this crisis require bold action. We must restore responsibility and accountability in our financial system to give Americans confidence that there is a system in place that works for and protects them. We must create a sound foundation to grow the economy and create jobs."
- BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE DODD-FRANK WALL STREET REFORM AND CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
- H.R. 4173, Conference Base Text
- H.R. 4173 Side by Side House - Senate Comparison
- H.R. 4173
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Related postings on financial system