Via NIH: "The Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge (STOCK) Act, enacted on April 4, 2012, contains several requirements for employees who file a Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE Form 278). The following resources are provided for filers and ethics officials. Filers should consult with their IC's ethics officials if they have questions.
- STOCK Act Summary (pdf, 1 page): This document provides a summary of the requirements affecting NIH OGE-278 filers and the effective date of each section.
- Your Public Financial Disclosure Form (OGE-278) (pdf, 2 pages): Suggestions for filers to ensure that reports are accurate and complete, and to avoid over-reporting.
- Helpful Hints for Filers and Reviewers (pdf, 2 pages): Additional suggestions for filers and reviewers of the OGE-278.
- Questions and Answers for Filers (pdf format, 2 pages)
- Sample Broker Statements and OGE-278 Assets Page (pdf, 2 pages). This document provides sample filer and spouse statements, and the OGE-278 Assets and Income page (Schedule A) showing their reportable consolidated holdings.
- Slide Presentation to IC Directors and Ethics Officials: PowerPoint Slides or Acrobat pdf format (5 pages)