January 28, 2013
NOAA- State of the Climate National Overview Annual 2012
- 2012 by the numbers
- Year-to-date temperature evolution for select U.S. cities
- Year-to-date temperature evolution for the contiguous U.S.
- Annual and seasonal statewide temperatures
- 2012 station temperature and precipitation extremes
- All-time station temperature records set in 2012
- Evolution of monthly temperature anomalies and evolution of 2012 drought conditions
- 100°F days during summer 2012
- Warmest 12-month periods for contiguous U.S.