- Afghanistan Development – Agencies Could Benefit from a Shared and More Comprehensive Database on U.S. Efforts, GAO-13-34, Nov 7, 2012
- 2020 Census – Initial Research Milestones Generally Met but Plans Needed to Mitigate Highest Risks, GAO-13-53, Nov 7, 2012
- Federal Employees’ Compensation Act – Effects of Proposed Changes on Partial Disability Beneficiaries Depend on Employment After Injury, GAO-13-143R, Dec 7, 2012
- International Affairs – Firms Reported to Have Sold Iran Refined Petroleum Products or Engaged in Commercial Activities in Iran’s Energy Sector, GAO-13-173R, Dec 7, 2012
- Civil Rights – Additional Actions in Pigford II Claims Process Could Reduce Risk of Improper Determinations, GAO-13-69R, Dec 7, 2012
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.