- Airborne Electronic Attack – Achieving Mission Objectives Depends on Overcoming Acquisition Challenges, GAO-12-175, Mar 29, 2012
- Community Development – Limited Information on the Use and Effectiveness of Tax Expenditures Could Be Mitigated through Congressional Attention, GAO-12-262, Feb 29, 2012
- Comparative Effectiveness – Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality’s Process for Awarding Recovery Act Funds and Disseminating Results, GAO-12-332, Feb 29, 2012
- DOD Financial Management – Reported Status of Department of Defense’s Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, GAO-12-565R, Mar 30, 2012
- 2011 Lobbying Disclosure – Observations on Lobbyists’ Compliance with Disclosure Requirements, GAO-12-492, Mar 30, 2012
- Oil and Gas – Interior Has Strengthened Its Oversight of Subsea Well Containment, but Should Improve Its Documentation, GAO-12-244, Feb 29, 2012
- VA Health Care – Estimates of Available Budget Resources Compared with Actual Amounts, GAO-12-383R, Mar 30, 2012
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.