- Chief Acquisition Officers – Appointments Generally Conform to Legislative Requirements, but Agencies Need to Clearly Define Roles and Responsibilities, GAO-12-792, July 26, 2012
- Combating Nuclear Smuggling – DHS has Developed Plans for Its Global Nuclear Detection Architecture, but Challenges Remain in Deploying Equipment, GAO-12-941T, July 26, 2012
- Critical Infrastructure Protection – DHS Is Taking Action to Better Manage Its Chemical Security Program, but It Is Too Early to Assess Results, GAO-12-515T, July 26, 2012
- DOD Civilian Workforce – Observations on DOD’s Efforts to Plan for Civilian Workforce Requirements, GAO-12-962T, July 26, 2012
- Electronic Health Records – Number and Characteristics of Providers Awarded Medicare Incentive Payments for 2011, GAO-12-778R, July 26, 2012
- Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle, DOD Is Addressing Knowledge Gaps in Its New Acquisition Strategy, GAO-12-822, July 26, 2012
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.