- Community Policing Hiring Grants: Grant Application and Monitoring Processes Could Be Improved to Further Ensure Grantees Advance Community Policing. GAO-13-521, September 25, 2013
- Department of Homeland Security: Opportunities Exist to Better Evaluate and Coordinate Border and Maritime Research and Development. GAO-13-732, September 25, 2013
- Human Capital: Opportunities Exist to Further Improve DOD’s Methodology for Estimating the Costs of Its Workforces. GAO-13-792, September 25, 2013
- Human Rights: Additional Guidance, Monitoring, and Training Could Improve Implementation of the Leahy Laws. GAO-13-866, September 25, 2013
- Performance Auditing: The Experiences of the United States Government Accountability Office, by J. Christopher Mihm, Statement of Managing Director, Strategic Issues, before the Committee on Budgetary Control (of the European Parliament) in Brussels, Belgium. GAO-13-868T, September 25, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.