- Cybersecurity – A Better Defined and Implemented National Strategy Is Needed to Address Persistent Challenges, GAO-13-462T, Mar 7, 2013
- Defense Technology Development – Technology Transition Programs Support Military Users, but Opportunities Exist to Improve Measurement of Outcomes, GAO-13-286, Mar 7, 2012
- National Defense – Department of Defense’s Waiver of Competitive Prototyping Requirement for Combat Rescue Helicopter Program, GAO-13-313R, Mar 7, 2013
- Food Assistance – Briefing on U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Assistance Procurement Process, GAO-13-395R, Mar 7, 2013
- Military Bases – Opportunities Exist to Improve Future Base Realignment and Closure Rounds, GAO-13-149, Mar 7, 2013
- Housing – Overview of GAO’s Past Work on FHA’s Single-Family Mortgage Insurance Programs, GAO-13-400R, Mar 7, 2013
- Transportation – Use of Remanufactured Parts in the Federal Vehicle Fleet Is Based On a Variety of Factors, GAO-13-316R, Mar 7, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.