- Department of Homeland Security – Oversight and Coordination of Research and Development Efforts Could Be Strengthened, GAO-13-766T, Jul 17, 2013
- DOD’s POW/MIA Mission – Top-Level Leadership Attention Needed to Resolve Longstanding Challenges in Accounting for Missing Persons from Past Conflicts, GAO-13-619, Jul 17, 2013
- Federal Printing – Fewer Plants Are in Operation Than in 1990, and Selected Agencies Reported Declining Volumes, GAO-13-636, Jul 17, 2013
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act – Status of CMS Efforts to Establish Federally Facilitated Health Care Exchanges and the Federal Data Services Hub, GAO-13-786T, Jul 17, 2013
- Bureau of Prisons, Timelier Reviews, Plan for Evaluations, and Updated Policies Could Improve Inmate Mental Health Services Oversight, GAO-13-1, Jul 17, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.