- Border Patrol: Checkpoints Contribute to Border Patrol’s Mission, but More Consistent Data Collection and Performance Measurement Could Improve Effectiveness, GAO-09-824, August 31, 2009
- Disaster Recovery: Experiences from Past Disasters Offer Insights for Effective Collaboration after Catastrophic Events, GAO-09-811, July 31, 2009
- Medicare Physician Payments: Fees Could Better Reflect Efficiencies Achieved When Services Are Provided Together, GAO-09-647, July 31, 2009
- Private Health Insurance: Research on Competition in the Insurance Industry, GAO-09-864R, July 31, 2009
- Home Mortgage Interest Deduction: Despite Challenges Presented by Complex Tax Rules, IRS Could Enhance Enforcement and Guidance, GAO-09-769, July 29, 2009
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.