- DOD and VA Health Care – Medication Needs during Transitions May Not Be Managed for All Servicemembers, GAO-13-26, Nov 2, 2012
- Transportation – Information on Materials and Practices for Improving Highway Pavement Performance, GAO-13-32R, Nov 14, 2012
- Public Transit – Funding for New Starts and Small Starts Projects, October 2004 through June 2012, GAO-13-40, Nov 14, 2012
- Spectrum Management Incentives, Opportunities, and Testing Needed to Enhance Spectrum Sharing, GAO-13-7, Nov 14, 2012
- Motorcycle Safety – Increasing Federal Funding Flexibility and Identifying Research Priorities Would Help Support States’ Safety Efforts, GAO-13-42, Nov 14, 2012
- Trade Adjustment Assistance – Commerce Program Has Helped Manufacturing and Services Firms, but Measures, Data, and Funding Formula Could Be Enhanced, GAO-13-166T, Nov 14, 2012
- Contract Postal Units – Analysis of Location, Service, and Financial Characteristics, GAO-13-41, Nov 14, 2012
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.