- Warfighter Support – DOD Should Improve Development of Camouflage Uniforms and Enhance Collaboration Among the Services,
GAO-12-707, Sep 28, 2012
- VA and DOD Health Care – Department-Level Actions Needed to Assess Collaboration Performance, Address Barriers, and Identify Opportunities, GAO-12-992, Sep 28, 2012
- Government Contracting – Federal Efforts to Assist Small Minority Owned Businesses, GAO-12-873, Sep 28, 2012
- Trade Adjustment Assistance, Changes to the Workers Program Benefited Participants, but Little Is Known about Outcomes, GAO-12-953, Sep 28, 2012
- Trade Adjustment Assistance – Labor Awarded Community College Grants in Accordance with Requirements, but Needs to Improve Its Process, GAO-12-954, Sep 28, 2012
- Department of Homeland Security – Efforts to Assess Realignment of Its Field Office Structure, GAO-12-185R, Sep 28, 2012
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.