- High-Speed Passenger Rail – Preliminary Assessment of California’s Cost Estimates and Other Challenges, GAO-13-163T, Dec 6, 2012
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credits – Agencies Implemented Changes Enacted in 2008, but Project Data Collection Could Be Improved, GAO-13-66, Dec 6, 2012
- Screening Partnership Program – TSA Should Issue More Guidance to Airports and Monitor Private versus Federal Screener Performance, GAO-13-208, Dec 6, 2012
- Small Business Lending – Opportunities Exist to Improve Performance Reporting of Treasury’s Programs, GAO-13-76, Dec 5, 2012
- Medicare and Medicaid – Consumer Protection Requirements Affecting Dual-Eligible Beneficiaries Vary across Programs, Payment Systems, and States, GAO-13-100, Dec 5, 2012
- Defense Management – Opportunities Exist to Improve Information Used in Monitoring Status of Efficiency Initiatives, GAO-13-105R, Dec 4, 2012
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.