- Homeland Security: Federal Protective Service’s Use of Contract Guards Requires Reassessment and More Oversight, GAO-10-614T, April 14, 2010
- Human Capital: Status of Actions Needed to Improve the Timely and Accurate Delivery of Compensation and Medical Benefits to Deployed Civilians, GAO-10-615T, April 14, 2010
- Rare Earth Materials in the Defense Supply Chain, GAO-10-617R, April 14, 2010
- U.S. Government Financial Statements: Fiscal Year 2009 Audit Highlights Financial Management Challenges and Unsustainable Long-Term Fiscal Path, GAO-10-483T, April 14, 2010
- Homeland Security: Federal Protective Service’s Contract Guard Program Requires More Oversight and Reassessment of Use of Contract Guards, GAO-10-341, April 13, 2010
- Disaster Recovery: FEMA’s Long-term Assistance Was Helpful to State and Local Governments but Had Some Limitations, GAO-10-404, March 30, 2010
- Oil and Gas Management: Interior’s Oil and Gas Production Verification Efforts Do Not Provide Reasonable Assurance of Accurate Measurement of Production Volumes, GAO-10-313, March 15, 2010
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.