- HURRICANE SANDY RELIEF – Improved Guidance on Designing Internal Control Plans Could Enhance Oversight of Disaster Funding, GAO-14-58, Nov 26, 2013
- NATIONAL PREPAREDNESS – Actions Taken by FEMA to Implement Select Provisions of the Post-Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act of 2006, GAO-14-99R, Nov 26, 2013
- SMALL BUSINESS CONTRACTING – Updated Guidance and Reporting Needed for Consolidated Contracts, GAO-14-36, Nov 26, 2013
- MEDICARE PROGRAM INTEGRITY – Contractors Reported Generating Savings, but CMS Could Improve Its Oversight, GAO-14-111, Oct 25, 2013
- NATIONAL LABORATORIES – DOE Needs to Improve Oversight of Work Performed for Non-DOE Entities, GAO-14-78, Oct 25, 2013
- MINORITY AIDS INITIATIVE – Consolidation of Fragmented HIV/AIDS Funding Could Reduce Administrative Challenges, GAO-14-84, Nov 22, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.