- Consumer online privacy concerns remain extremely high with 92% of US internet users worrying about their privacy online compared with 89% in January 2013.
- Consumers are far more concerned about about companies tracking their activities (58%) than the government (38%).
- Consumer trust is falling. 54% of consumers (down from 57% in 2013) say they do not trust businesses with their personal information online.
- Online privacy concerns mean consumers are less likely to click on ads (83%), download apps (80%), enable location tracking (74%)
- See also the accompanying Infographic“
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.