· 85% of those who had access to Social Security numbers on Westlaws database do not anymore.
· No corporate clients have access to Social Security numbers anymore.
· Eliminated government clients access for full Soc. Sec. numbers, including the U.S. Senate, and are working to restrict access to non-law enforcement personnel at other government agencies.
· Will not sign new contracts that would allow full access to Soc. Sec. numbers.
· Individuals who still have access will be screened by Westlaw, and are working towards individualized password access for those who have been screened.”