- News Release: Gross Domestic Product – includes highlights, technical note, and associated tables: “Real gross domestic product — the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States — decreased at an annual rate of 1.0 percent in the second quarter of 2009, (that is, from the first quarter to the second), according to the “advance” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the first quarter, real GDP decreased 6.4 percent.”
- Current-dollar and “real” GDP (Excel)
- Percent change from preceding period (Excel)
- Interactive Tables: GDP and the National Income and Product Account (NIPA) Historical Tables
- Related postings on financial system
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.