- “Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2009 contains the Budget Message of the President, information on the Presidents budget and management priorities, and budget overviews organized by agency.
- Analytical Perspectives, Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2009 contains analyses that are designed to highlight specified subject areas or provide other significant presentations of budget data that place the budget in perspective. This volume includes economic and accounting analyses; information on Federal receipts and collections; analyses of Federal spending; information on Federal borrowing and debt; baseline or current services estimates; and other technical presentations. Analytical Perspectives volume also contains supplemental materials with several detailed tables, including tables showing the budget by agency and account and by function, subfunction, and program, that is available on the Internet and as a CD-ROM in the printed document.
- Historical Tables, Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2009 (342 pages) provides data on budget receipts, outlays, surpluses or deficits, Federal debt, and Federal employment over an extended time period, generally from 1940 or earlier to 2009. To the extent feasible, the data have been adjusted to provide consistency with the 2009 Budget and to provide comparability over time.
- Budget of the United States Government, Fiscal Year 2009Appendix contains detailed information on the various appropriations and funds that constitute the budget and is designed primarily for the use of the Appropriations Committee. The Appendix contains more detailed financial information on individual programs and appropriation accounts than any of the other budget documents. It includes for each agency: the proposed text of appropriations language, budget schedules for each account, new legislative proposals, explanations of the work to be performed and the funds needed, and proposed general provisions applicable to the appropriations of entire agencies or group of agencies. Information is also provided on certain activities whose outlays are not part of the budget totals.
- Current Program Assessment Rating Tool summaries and details are available on ExpectMore.gov including a CSV File for Researchers and Academics and the data model diagram. Government-wide PART summary data is also available in PDF and XLS format on the OMB website.
- A comprehensive list of Agency Congressional Justifications, Performance and Accountability Report and Agency Strategic Plans is now also available on the OMB website.
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.