- Defense Acquisitions: Issues to be Considered for Army’s Modernization of Combat Systems, GAO-09-793T, June 16, 2009
- Federal Bankruptcy Judges: Measuring Judges’ Case-Related Workload, GAO-09-808T, June 16, 2009
- Influenza Pandemic: Greater Agency Accountability Needed to Protect Federal Workers in the Event of a Pandemic, GAO-09-783T, June 16, 2009
- NASA: Commercial Partners Are Making Progress, but Face Aggressive Schedules to Demonstrate Critical Space Station Cargo Transport Capabilities, GAO-09-618, June 16, 2009
- Technology Transfer: Clearer Priorities and Greater Use of Innovative Approaches Could Increase the Effectiveness of Technology Transfer at Department of Energy Laboratories, GAO-09-548, June 16, 2009
- Influenza Pandemic: Increased Agency Accountability Could Help Protect Federal Employees Serving the Public in the Event of a Pandemic, GAO-09-404, June 12, 2009
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.