COMMITTEE HEARING – Tuesday, September 26, 2017. 10:15 a.m. 1310 Longworth House Office Building. Transforming GPO for the 21st Century and Beyond: Part 3 – Federal Depository Library Program
VIDEO of the Hearing is here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43nulqEf-E
• Ms. Laurie Hall, Acting Superintendent of Documents, Government Publishing Office
• Mr. Mike Furlough, Executive Director, HathiTrust Digital Library
• Ms. Celina McDonald, Government Documents & Criminology Librarian, University of Maryland
• Ms. Beth Williams, Library Director, Stanford Law School
• Mr. Stephen Parks, State Librarian of Mississippi
Sorry, comments are closed for this post.