Robert Epstein, June 22, 2016: Google, Inc., isn’t just the world’s biggest purveyor of information; it is also the world’s biggest censor.
“…But as the golden gateway to all knowledge, Google has rapidly become an essential in people’s lives – nearly as essential as air or water. We don’t let public utilities make arbitrary and secretive decisions about denying people services; we shouldn’t let Google do so either.” An outline of the list discussed in the article as follows:
1. The autocomplete blacklist.
2. The Google Maps blacklist.
3. The YouTube blacklist.
4. The Google account blacklist.
5. The Google News blacklist.
6. The Google AdWords blacklist.
7. The Google AdSense blacklist.
8. The search engine blacklist.
9. The quarantine list.