- Climate Change – State Should Further Improve Its Reporting on Financial Support to Developing Countries to Meet Future Requirements and Guidelines, GAO-13-829, Sep 19, 2013
- Environmental Satellites – Focused Attention Needed to Improve Mitigation Strategies for Satellite Coverage Gaps, GAO-13-865T, Sep 19, 2013
- Geostationary Weather Satellites – Progress Made, but Weaknesses in Scheduling, Contingency Planning, and Communicating with Users Need to Be Addressed, GAO-13-597, Sep 9, 2013
- Homeland Security – Observations on DHS’s Oversight of Major Acquisitions and Efforts to Match Resources to Needs, GAO-13-846T, Sep 19, 2013
- Polar Weather Satellites – NOAA Identified Ways to Mitigate Data Gaps, but Contingency Plans and Schedules Require Further Attention, GAO-13-676, Sep 11, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.