- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Lobbying Policies and Monitoring for Program to Reduce Obesity and Tobacco Use, GAO-13-477R, Apr 30, 2013
- Employing People With Blindness or Severe Disabilities – Enhanced Oversight of the AbilityOne Program Needed, GAO-13-457, May 30, 2013
- Export-Import Bank, Additional Analysis and Information Could Better Inform Congress on Exposure, Risk, and Resources, GAO-13-620, May 30, 2013
- Health Insurance, Seven States’ Actions to Establish Exchanges under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, GAO-13-486, Apr 30, 2013
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Enrollment and Spending in the Early Retiree Reinsurance and Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan Programs, GAO-13-391, Apr 30, 2013
- Tax Expenditures, IRS Data Available for Evaluations Are Limited, GAO-13-479, Apr 30, 2013
Pay for a day's hosting for this site... same as buying the blogger a cup of coffee.